CommFront RS232 CVT232a-3 OPTO-ISOLATOR (3-WIRE / INDUSTRIAL / PORT-POWERED
Out of stockAdd to wishlistAdd to compare
The CVT-232A-3 is a compact, rugged, industrial-grade, port-powered, 3-wire RS232 isolator. This 3-wire RS232 opto-isolator features 5000V opto-isolation circuitry and optically isolates three (3) RS-232 lines (TX, RX and GND), which effectively protects your RS-232 devices from ground loops, noise problems, transient surges, remote lightning and spikes. The unit operates within a temperature range of -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC), and features 600W surge protection and 15kV ESD static protection. This 3-wire RS232 isolator is efficiently powered from the RS232 data line, and it comes with the auto-sensing and self-adjusting features, which automatically adjust baud rate, parity, stop bit and other COM port parameters to the devices that it is connected to. Therefore, it requires no external power, manual settings or software drivers, making the unit a highly reliable and truly plug-and-play device.
- Rugged industrial-grade port-powered 3-wire RS232 opto-isolator.
- 5000V optical isolation.
- Port-powered, no external power or RTS, DTR required.
- Industrial grade enclosed in a rugged, rustless ABS housing.
- 300 to 38.4K Baud operation (auto-sensing & self-adjusting).
- Operating temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC).
- Plug and play (hot-pluggable, data format auto-sensing & self-adjusting).
- No software drivers, DIP switch or jumper settings required.
- Built-in 600W surge protection, 15kV static protection and circuit protection.
- Surface Mount Technology manufactured to RoHS and ISO-9001 standards.
- Safety: Strictly certified by TUV (Cert No. SG-CE-090012).
|Dimensions||12 × 2 × 2 cm|