Sensorworx SWX-900 Power Pack 120-277V ***FREE SHIPPING***
2 in stockAdd to wishlistAdd to compare
Sensorworx SWX-900 Power Pack 120-277V ***FREE SHIPPING***.
***THE LAST 3 AVAILABLE WILL SHIP WITHOUT BOX***
Condition is New.
Sensorworx Power Packs will transform incoming line voltage power to class 2 low voltage as needed by sensors or other control devices. They switch on/off power to the connected lighting load as directed by the sensors. Easy to install and provide a hassle free contractor experience. Proudly made in the USA.
An input signal indicating occupancy from one or more connected sensors will signal the pack’s integrated relay to close. Once closed, line voltage will flow through the relay and turn on the connected lighting load. When the input signal indicates the occupied period has ended, the relay will open and lighting will switch off. This pack is also available with an auxiliary switch input to enable manual on, hold on, and hold off configurations.
• Powers Low Voltage Sensors
• Switches Line Voltage Loads
• Electronically Timed Switching Ensures Long Relay Life
• Integrated Test/Programming Button
• Optional Snap-On Attachment Provides Chamber for Low Voltage Wire Connections
• Optional Switch Input for Manual On/Hold On/Hold Off Operation
• Plenum Rated (UL 2043)
Home & Architectural, Large Retail & Open Areas, Office & Small Retail, Schools
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 4 cm|